MobbinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Mobbers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fun game for server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JayL88
Admin
JayL88

fun game for server Empty
PostSubject: fun game for server   fun game for server I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:41 pm

dunno if any1 heard of the colour wheel challenge. its a team game basically like a vechs map where u gotta get all sorts of blocks. we can all decide before hand what blocks those will be. like maybe all the colours of wool so one persons job on the team could be to find all materials needed for dyes and find the sheep.. maybe cake.. so ud have to find reed. buckets for milks, egg, maybe a brick block so ud have to find clay. so yea thered be 2 teams of i dunno 5ish.. wed all start in a central location with a 2 victory monuments (good thing is we wouldnt have to upload a map for this.. we could use our servers map) some1 says go and we all go to find the blocks.. first team to fill they monument with the blocks wins.. would also have to find lapis blocks (witch will be needed for dyes also), iron block, diamond block, gold(so some1 elses job on the team could be to go caving).. could also make it a little tuffer and say a mossy cobble block has to be found too.. etc. it might take a while tho but yea could be fun
Back to top Go down
Akanos

PostSubject: Sounds fun   fun game for server I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:18 pm

This sounds like a cool idea, but we should make it more interesting, every team member puts up 2 diamond for it, and the winning team gets the diamond. Would be a cool challenge that would have some real incentive behind it.
Back to top Go down
JayL88
Admin
JayL88

PostSubject: Re: fun game for server   fun game for server I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:47 am

Akanos wrote:
This sounds like a cool idea, but we should make it more interesting, every team member puts up 2 diamond for it, and the winning team gets the diamond. Would be a cool challenge that would have some real incentive behind it.

thats a good idea actually!
Back to top Go down
mini_ninjia

mini_ninjia

PostSubject: Re: fun game for server   fun game for server I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:39 pm

We should play Minotaur like the mindcrackers... It looks fun. Here it is on pause's angle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AkWaUyVfCQ&feature=g-all-u
Back to top Go down
JayL88
Admin
JayL88

PostSubject: Re: fun game for server   fun game for server I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:43 pm

mini_ninjia wrote:
We should play Minotaur like the mindcrackers... It looks fun.

just checked it out.. looks fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fun game for server   fun game for server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fun game for server
Page 1 of 1