MobbinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Mobbers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LogBlock! Please

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iChilllax

LogBlock! Please Empty
PostSubject: LogBlock! Please   LogBlock! Please I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 4:30 pm

Lately everytime I have gotten on someone has taken something from my base usually a block that can be tracked if we have the right plugin for it. I got on today and my whole village was ransacked of its carrots and potatoes, which is my only food supply. please look into this!
Back to top Go down
Akanos

LogBlock! Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: LogBlock! Please   LogBlock! Please I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:51 pm

I agree with you completely, but is it worth slowing down the server with addons?
Back to top Go down
mini_ninjia

mini_ninjia

LogBlock! Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: LogBlock! Please   LogBlock! Please I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Someone is setting up TNT at my places and trying to kill me...
Back to top Go down
JayL88
Admin
JayL88

LogBlock! Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: LogBlock! Please   LogBlock! Please I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:59 pm

i agree that it sucks.. my wheat keeps getting stolen as well witch is fine with me if it was replanted.. now im completely out of seeds so kinda screwed till i get 3 stacks lol but whatever.. its SMP.. those kind if things are to be expected.. as long as we have no greifers or people that are stealing ppls diamonds left and right i think its manageable.. if anything big happened im pretty sure bolts can see who has opened ppls chests and what not but i wouldnt go as far as installing add-ons.. definitely not a bad idea and all tho it wouldnt take away from the vanilla experience i still love the fact that this sever is basically add-on/mod free.. if anything big is ever stolen.. tell bolts and im sure hell help and if your food is ever robbed.. feel free to use my farm to resupply.. others will be just as helpful as well!
Back to top Go down
mini_ninjia

mini_ninjia

LogBlock! Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: LogBlock! Please   LogBlock! Please I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:05 pm

Actually, Me and Red went out and searched for more bombs... there was 1 at the portal of red and blues tunnel and 1 under the ice tray at spawn... And he frieft me redstone... so yea
Back to top Go down
JayL88
Admin
JayL88

LogBlock! Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: LogBlock! Please   LogBlock! Please I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:05 pm

mini_ninjia wrote:
Actually, Me and Red went out and searched for more bombs... there was 1 at the portal of red and blues tunnel and 1 under the ice tray at spawn... And he frieft me redstone... so yea

yea it definitely sucks and once we find whos doing it im sure bolts will ban him.. this kind of stuff happens on servers.. even if we had the log block.. that wouldnt prevent it from happening.. would just make it easier to ban the person responsible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LogBlock! Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: LogBlock! Please   LogBlock! Please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LogBlock! Please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MobbinCraft :: Suggestions-
Jump to: