MobbinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Mobbers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guys, this is really important!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gospy55

Guys, this is really important! Empty
PostSubject: Guys, this is really important!   Guys, this is really important! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:34 pm

Alright, first of all, it appears we are running 1.3 again and not 12w41b... If this change was on purpose, I think it was bad one Razz If it was not purpose, I recommend not loggin onto the server to avoid any problems with data values and new items.

Second, I would like to know who and how many people are on Mobbincraft. Honestly, it feels like a ghost server. Whenever I log on, there are rarely more than 1 person on with me. This makes it difficult to have a ton of fun, but I can look past that. I think it may be time to put up applications again, but only to people who record, and maybe to people with a minimum amount of viewers. Boosting the popularity is an important factor of making it a successful server.

Thanks for readin'!
-gospy55
Back to top Go down
rbanerlp

PostSubject: Re: Guys, this is really important!   Guys, this is really important! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 4:18 pm

I still play on the server Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JayL88
Admin
JayL88

PostSubject: Re: Guys, this is really important!   Guys, this is really important! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:16 am

i took a break yesturday.. been playin too much, needed a little breather lol will be on tonight tho and yea i hear ya.. i usually play either during the day or insanely late at night and im usually alone, i understand tho.. most of you guys are at school in the day and asleep at night so i do try to pop on at times i think most ppl will be on... saturdays are always good, think last saturday there was like 7 ppl on for a bit but yea its a good idea to get applications out again

so is the server back to 1.3.2?
Back to top Go down
JayL88
Admin
JayL88

PostSubject: Re: Guys, this is really important!   Guys, this is really important! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:36 am

BUT.. forgot about this till now.. were having a problem right now with running out of memory. server can barely handle the ppl we have now and yeah i just checked.. think ur right and were back to 1.3.. all my patatos and carrots are gone
Back to top Go down
rbanerlp

PostSubject: Re: Guys, this is really important!   Guys, this is really important! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:42 pm

JayL88 wrote:
all my patatos and carrots are gone
I just logged on and i got my taters.
Back to top Go down
JayL88
Admin
JayL88

PostSubject: Re: Guys, this is really important!   Guys, this is really important! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:59 pm

rbanerlp wrote:
I just logged on and i got my taters.

weird
Back to top Go down
JayL88
Admin
JayL88

PostSubject: Re: Guys, this is really important!   Guys, this is really important! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:24 pm

figured out why the hub is gone.. its not just the hub, its the whole nether.
somehow the whole nether got deleted and it generated a new one
Back to top Go down
user015

user015

PostSubject: Re: Guys, this is really important!   Guys, this is really important! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:49 pm

I still do play, but I don't see very many people on either.

I think the nether did get reset as I went into the neither earlier today and all there was a sign which said "Hub 2.0 to be bulit"

Back to top Go down
http://www.gregoryhammond.ca
rbanerlp

PostSubject: Re: Guys, this is really important!   Guys, this is really important! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:54 pm

[quote="user015""Hub 2.0 to be bulit"

[/quote]
Lol that was me. The hub is fixed now. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys, this is really important!   Guys, this is really important! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guys, this is really important!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MobbinCraft :: Announcements-
Jump to: